- Why is the number of incoming network abuse & spam reports increasing?
- How can I handle thousands of incoming abuse reports per day?
- How can I protect my network from being overtaken by malware?
- How can I protect the Internet from the zombie users in my network?
- How can I protect the users in my network from the Internet?
- abusix sheds light into your Network Abuse Department!
The New Standard for Network Abuse and Spam Handling: AbuseHQ
AbuseHQ protects your customers, your network, your brands and your reputation.
Network Owners, Internet Service Providers and all kinds of Businesses have the same problem: All of them have to face the problem of network abuse and spam.
The modular, scalable and very flexible design allows AbuseHQ to be integrated in your existing infrastructure. Once integrated AbuseHQ will manage internal and external data streams about abusive behavior in your network and starts pre-defined escalations automatically where needed. If needed, AbuseHQ utilizes pseudonymized data links to protect privacy.
Unlike the usual help desk systems - which are often complex and only cover the customer dialogue - AbuseHQ dramatically reduces complexity and extends your client/customer care ecosystem by releasing resources for more important things than wasting time for handling and assigning thousands of incoming reports and complaints manually. Furthermore, the AbuseHQ UI makes collaboration between all team members and the management easy.
Go to spamfeed.me to visit the worlds' first cloud restaurant serving customized realtime spam datafeeds.
blackhole.mx is the Galactic Spam Reporting Center from abusix.
Help reporting spam by using the Thunderbird Addon and join the Global Reporting community!