What is AbuseHQ?
AbuseHQ makes abuse report handling easy. You get an overview of all the different threat types in your network (such as DDoS, Spam, Bot traffic, and copyright infringements) automate the responses to your customers and mitigate threats. This not only takes a massive manual workload of your abuse desk team but also reduces cost by up to 50%
How can AbuseHQ help your business?
Automation & Efficiency
Repetitive work can be daunting. With AbuseHQ, you’ll be able to:
- Automate security and abuse workflows
- Increase productivity with early detection & subscriber alert speed
- Improve your network security
- Lower support costs
- Access detailed reports with top issues & top reporters
Improved Network Reputation
Having a bad network reputation can harm your business dramatically.
With AbuseHQ your abuse desk and security teams can:
- Be proactive and make sure your company is following the correct guidelines and best practices to ensure customer satisfaction.
With AbuseHQ, you’ll be able to:
- Increase in response speed and improve customer service.
- Improve reputation and increase customer retention.
- Centralize communication with legal, SOC, and other departments.
- Simplify takedowns with a proof-based detailed report.
Protection against Lawsuits
Having to deal with lawsuits can get expensive. With AbuseHQ, you’ll be able to
- Avoid lawsuits, as you follow the local laws. (e.g. you’ll be able to handle copyright infringements policies such as a 3 strikes notice).
- Stay compliant with local laws.
- You decide which measures need to take place for the different abuse types being reported.
- You set up the playbooks accordingly, and automation takes over without the need for any manual intervention (unless you want to).
- You stay focused on the abuse reports that actually require your attention and your expertise.
Why You Should Try AbuseHQ
AbuseHQ is designed to easily integrate with other types of subscriber security alerts and all different kinds of edge security system logs.
We also have integration partners that implement AbuseHQ within your environment.
Stay Ahead of Bad Actors
Let’s get proactive!
AbuseHQ enables you to access detailed reports about your network, top issues, top reporters, etc. That way, you are staying ahead of the bad actors within your network trying to harm your business!
Playing whack-a-mole was yesterday.
With AbuseHQ, the workload of your abuse desk and security team will be massively reduced. This gives your team time to prioritize!
Take a look at our customers' success stories to see what Abusix is capable of.
AbuseHQ is our network abuse command center. It helped us quickly integrate our abuse handling processes into the Telenor Norway SOC. Now we have a continuous and comprehensive perspective on both current and historical abuse activity
— Vegar Åsmul, Crime Protection & Public Security, Telenor.Case Study
Abusix Mail Intelligence lets us effectively block a large number of abusive IPs from sending spam, malware, and phishing to the mailboxes. Additionally, with AbuseHQ, we further improve our fight against network and email abuse with an easy-to-use interface.
— Thomas Lademann, System Engineer, Swisscom.Case Study
Abusix has been amazing to work with. They are very agile and responsive. The level of automation we have been able to achieve with them continues to impress me.
— Ryan Carter, VP, Security & Compliance, StackPath.Case Study
Abusix has remained committed to the relationship long after implementation. We have a continued cadence of communication and they are eager to hear customer feedback.
— Jacob Wall, VP of Technical Operations, NetProtect.Case Study
Yes, we support Subscribers Right to Data Access and Subscriber’s Right To Be Forgotten which are GDPR requirements.
Abusix uses industry-standard practices for its security controls; including, but not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection, change management, and written security policies.
Security at Abusix follows the ISO/IEC 27002:2013 standard.
AbuseHQ employs a public cloud deployment model using virtualized resources, as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. AbuseHQ is hosted at Amazon Web Services in Germany or the USA; which operates as ISO Certified Data Centers under German and US Privacy Laws respectively.
We have a bunch of customers from different industries. We work with Vodafone IE to help them with their copyright complaints, we work with Swisscom and KPN to help them automate their abuse management, but we also work with smaller companies that want to take a proactive approach when it comes to abuse report handling. If you are handling your own IP range and want to move your network security to the next level, talk to us.