Automation makes any job easier, especially when managing an abuse desk.
How many processes have you automated so far? Could automating a few more tasks free up your time to focus on bigger priorities?
AbuseHQ makes your abuse management desk more effective and efficient by automating the most time-consuming processes. It gives you analytical insights and a simpler way to manage abuse reports.
To experience the full benefits of AbuseHQ, you need to set up your networks, which is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
To view more technical documentation on network settings, visit our Knowledge Base.
How to Configure Your Networks in AbuseHQ
Configuring your networks in AbuseHQ only takes 3 steps:
- Go to the Networks section of AbuseHQ in settings, and click Add Network.
- When the Create Networks window opens, fill out the network name, address, and prefix length.
- Once everything is filled out, click Create.
If you want to import and tag network ranges with your ASN(s), the steps aren’t much different:
- Go to the Networks section of AbuseHQ in settings, and click Add ASN.
- When the Import Networks by ASN window opens, click search and AbuseHQ will pull up a list of your networks. At this point, you can add any tags or comments to each of the network ranges.
- Once you’re done, simply click Save.
See also: The Ins & Outs of Network Security
How AbuseHQ Makes Abuse Management Easier
Simplifying network configuration management and tagging is just one way that AbuseHQ makes your job easier. There is just simply, not enough time or available resources to do your job, well, without extra help.
AbuseHQ frees up your time and resources. AbuseHQ simplifies and automates wack-a-mole activities so you can focus on becoming efficient and succeeding in your role.
Setting up AbuseHQ is simple, easy to manage, and fast. Giver your abuse team the right tools that assure their success, arrange a trial of AbuseHQ.