1. What is your role at Abusix?
2. When did you join the Abusix team?
3. What do you like most about working here?
The feeling of being able to actually have an impact on the product.
4. What does an average day for you look like?
I’m glad to say that it’s 90% software development.
5. What is the most challenging part of your job?
Keeping feature requests at bay.
6. How would you explain your job to your mom?
We’re a family of engineers – my mom knows what a software developer does.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
Relevant subreddits, random podcasts, and blogs I follow.
8. What is your favorite app you couldn’t live without?
9. What are your passions/hobbies/interests?
Apart from being a father, I like lifting heavy things.
10. Tell us a random fact about you!
In kindergarten, I answered “arms dealer” when asked what I wanted to be when I grow up.