1. What is your role at Abusix?
2. When did you join the Abusix team?
3. What do you like most about working here?
Flexibility in scheduling my work-time, as well as the team I’m working with.
4. What does an average day for you look like?
Check Slack and Intercom, create issues based on customer reports, bugs, or feature requirements; then working on those issues and syncing with my coworkers about who’s doing what.
5. What is the most challenging part of your job?
There is always something new happening: new requirements, feature requests or issues that need to be addressed. Learning or creating something new in a short amount of time is challenging, but also a lot of fun. It’s beneficial for my own skill set and keeps me on my toes.
6. How would you explain your job to your mom?
I help to keep your online experience safe.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
My google feed and medium.com
8. What is your favorite app you couldn’t live without?
My password manager 😛
9. What are your passions/hobbies/interests?
All things tech: 3D-Printing, my home-server, playing around with microcontrollers, machine-learning & NN, photography.
10. Tell us a random fact about you!
My keyboard is (partially) 3D-printed!