1. What is your role at Abusix?
2. When did you join the Abusix team?
3. What do you like most about working here?
The thing I enjoy most is definitely being part of a lovely and welcoming team, but I also very much enjoy working in the context of cybersecurity.
4. What does an average day for you look like?
After syncing with the team by sharing what I’m currently working on in the morning, I work until noon and then take a short break for some exercise (e.g. running). In the afternoon, there are occasional meetings, and other than that, I’ll continue working on tasks that are related to current issues.
5. What is the most challenging part of your job?
The hardest part is coming up with solutions that make sense in the context of the whole product and the team, not just in isolation.
6. How would you explain your job to your mom?
I work on features and improvements for a platform that enables internet service providers to stop people from abusing their services.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
Reddit, Hackernews, e-mail newsletters
8. What is your favorite app you couldn’t live without?
9. What are your passions/ hobbies/ interests?
Technology, Nature, Travel, Hiking, Music, Sailing
10. Tell us a random fact about you!
I can’t snap my fingers.