1. What is your role at Abusix?
Senior UX Designer
2. When did you join the Abusix team?
3. What do you like most about working here?
Really nice and motivated people, the possibility to learn some stuff about network security, and of course the chance to experiment and optimize new product experiences.
4. What does an average day for you look like?
Coffee, work like sketching, designing in Figma or creating concepts, at least one Zoom meeting, and a little to a lot of communication via Slack.
5. What is the most challenging part of your job?
Advocating for a good user experience in a very tech-focus company and encouraging new work like cross-functional ideation sessions in remote teams.
6. How would you explain your job to your mom?
I help developing software and apps so that they are easy to use.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
Twitter and newsletters
8. What is your favorite app you couldn’t live without?
I’d probably get lost without maps, but I really couldn’t live without music – so I choose Spotify.
9. What are your passions/ hobbies/ interests?
I like cycling and taking photos with analog cameras.
10. Tell us a random fact about you!
I took a barista training.