1. What is your role at Abusix?
Senior HR Business Partner
2. When did you join the Abusix team?
3. What do you like most about working here?
It’s a very unique team and CEO. HR is never boring but at Abusix I have the opportunity to learn new things as I’m facing challenges I never had before due to the remote work environment and US-based parent company.
4. What does an average day for you look like?
There is no average day. I usually work on projects for processes, internal communication, benefits or simply recruiting for a specific position. But as soon as an ad hoc request comes in, I have to handle this first. This might be answering questions from employees and managers, filing documents, or having a quick meeting on a specific topic to find the best solution to an issue.
5. What is the most challenging part of your job?
Handling multiple tasks and prioritizing them correctly.
6. How would you explain your job to your mom?
Nothing surprises me – I work in HR. Working with people is different every day. They always come up with new things. People are unique and so are their problems.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
The internet and professional associations
8. What is your favorite app you couldn’t live without?
9. What are your passions/hobbies/interests?
Eating great vegan food running and bodyweight training playing the piano and karaoke.
10. Tell us a random fact about you!
My height equals the combination of my date of birth and my initials.