1. What is your role at Abusix?
2. When did you join the Abusix team?
3. What do you like most about working here?
The team and our mission
4. What does an average day for you look like?
Turning on my computer around 7:45 a.m., grabbing a cup of coffee, and start with my development tasks. There is a daily meeting at 11 a.m. with the team. Maybe a few meetings over the day and hopefully turn off the computer at around 5:30 p.m. with a few problems solved.
5. What is the most challenging part of your job?
Coming up with creative solutions
6. How would you explain your job to your mom?
My father already did – he’s a developer as well
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
My team and some tech websites.
8. What is your favorite app you couldn’t live without?
9. What are your passions/ hobbies/ interests?
I like music (mostly listening to), snowboarding and going for walks
10. Tell us a random fact about you!
I was on the first german “Hebefiguren Meisterschaft” (the Patrick Swayze dance figure from “Dirty Dancing”) and placed somewhere in the top ten. To my embarrassment, it was shown on TV.