Help – How do I delist?
- Don’t panic and don’t take it personally, everybody has issues at some point – we’re not interested in penalizing you, we just want to get the problem fixed and to get you delisted ASAP.
If you have received a “bounce message” stating that your message has been rejected by Abusix Mail Intelligence, then this will usually include a clickable link e.g. https://lookup.abusix.com/search?q=x.x.x.x – so click this link which will then show you which lists you are listed on.
- Either click the link in your bounce message or go directly to our Lookup and Delisting page
- Enter the listed IP/domain.
- If the IP/domain shows as being listed hit the red button: “Remove from list”
- You’ll get either forwarded to your existing Abusix account or you’ll get asked to create a free account on our portal
- Confirm your email address and log into your account (if you use this service for the first time)
- Follow the instructions within the portal to remove your IP/domain from the blocklists.
Do you need help? Get in touch with our team via chat or send us an email at [email protected]